Rhinoplasty Oklahoma City (Nose Job)
Surgery of the nose (rhinoplasty) is one of the most common of all plastic surgery procedures. Oklahoma City patients are generally seeking to improve a portion of their nose while enhancing other facial features. Other benefits of rhinoplasty include correcting breathing problems or birth defects.
Oklahoma City nose job specialist Dr. Tim Love preforms hundreds of rhinoplasty surgeries each year in his fully credentialed outpatient surgery center in OKC. Dr. Love uses only state-of-the-art equipment and the best board certified M.D. anesthesiologists in Oklahoma; Rhinoplasy has never been safer and more time-tested.
Rhinoplasty can be performed on patients of all ages, however, it is recommended that patients be at least 14-16 years old and have a fully developed nose. Social and emotional adjustment as well good parental involvement are also critical in adolescent nose jobs.
Rhinoplasty surgery can change or correct:
- Nose size in relation to other facial structures
- Nose width at the bridge
- Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is large or bulbous, drooping or too upturned
- Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry and deviation
Rhinoplasty won’t necessarily change your looks to match your ideal. Before deciding to have rhinoplasty, colloquially known as a nose job, you should consult with an OKC rhinoplasty surgeon. Patients should discuss their concerns and expectations of the procedure in full.
Good Candidates for Rhinoplasty
There are numerous factors that determine if a candidate is suited for rhinoplasty. Oklahoma City residents can take advantage of Dr. Love’s honest and upfront communication of expected results. He looks for the following ideal characteristics:
- Fully developed nose
- Good nose structure
- Positive outlook and realistic expectations
How do I know Dr. Tim Love is the best rhinoplasty surgeon for me?
- Voted the best plastic surgeon in Oklahoma City.
- 30+ years of cosmetic surgery experience in Oklahoma.
- Countless successful procedures.
- A comfortable and convenient OKC location.
- Hundreds of satisfied patients - read their reviews.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Contact the clinic or call Dr. Tim Love to arrange your consultation today: (405) 751-LOVE(5683)